|KOA Reservation/Cancellation Guidelines – Guarantee your RV site.
To guarantee your RV site, a deposit equal to at least your first night will be charged to your credit card at the time you make your reservation. To make your reservations call 702-454-8055. Be sure to mention the 2018 WARE Rally to get our special rate. You’ll receive a confirmation email from the campground once you complete your reservation.
Need to Cancel?
Please call 702-454-8055 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
- RV & Tent Sites: 48 hours cancellation notice is required. Notify your KOA by 4 p.m. two days before your scheduled arrival.
- Camping Cabins: 7 days cancellation notice required. Please notify your KOA one week before your scheduled arrival.
- Deluxe Cabins & Unique Accommodations: These units may have special deposit and cancellation requirements. Please check with your selected KOA campground location when making your reservations.
- Holidays and special events may have special deposit and/or cancellation requirements. Special conditions may apply during high-demand periods and special events. Please check with your selected KOA for details.
Reservations made after these deadlines require nonrefundable deposits. Cancellations made after deadlines will result in forfeiture of all deposits.
Pet Policy Some visitors enjoy sharing the pleasures of camping with their dogs or cats. To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable experience, KOA has established some guidelines.
- Before You Go: Call ahead. Check with the campground about its specific pet policies. Some don’t allow pets in Cabins, for example, or may have limited pet units. Others don’t accept particular breeds that insurance providers have identified as having a history of aggression.
Bring your helper. Service dogs are welcomed at all KOA Kampgrounds. (Leash and aggressive behavior rules apply.)
- When You Arrive: Good behavior is required. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground, along with their owners.
Bring the leash. Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 feet when outside their owners’ vehicles or rental units. Do not leave a tethered dog unattended.
Remember manners. Constant barking bothers other campers. If your pet is too vocal, you’ll need to find other accommodations.
Thank You for Choosing Las Vegas KOA@Sam’s Town. Check-in time is 1pm. We look forward to seeing you.
Camping Units Must Have a RVIA Seal. We do not allow Tents or sleeping in
side or outside of Vehicles.
We Love Pets, We Do Not Love Cleaning up after anyones but out own.
Please Clean up after your Pet!! Thank You Las Vegas KOA at Sam’s Town!!!!
Did you know that you can request a specific site that is available for a one time $10 fee – Ask us about locking in your site!
Thanks for choosing Las Vegas KOA at Sam’s Town! Check us out on the web at